Saturday, July 26, 2008

A keepsake you call MEMORIES...

Just a few minutes ago, I was able to exchange conversations with my high school friend. She is now at a distant place. Our conversations were not at all intellectual but it made me realize many facts about life. As we continue on with our chatting, I have realized that no matter how evolving and changing our lives have become, the memories that we have of our friendship remain constant. It became the only common ground that both of us can relate to. I have not seen her for quite some time now and she also has not seen me either. You see, she's a thousand miles away from where I am now. We only communicate on the net (chat). I dont even get to see her on cam neither does she sees me but once She and I started our chat, it's as if we are just talking on a conventional way. I can even picture out her expressions to the point that at times I end up laughing my heart out. It amazes me how, despite of the times that we don't hang out and have fun in the same manner as we did before, we still can level off our respective points, views, oppinions and even taunts! I guess our friendship transcend beyond time and is very much rooted on to our fun keepsake called memories...

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Wow! I am impressed! I like what you wrote my dear bestfriend! I am so touched! I miss hanging out with you! Winn said, he likes to read more of your blogs too and your post was like you just got it out from the book and wrote it very well... take care