Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hate me ...hate me!

Just a few days back I got this so called constructive criticism from a supposed mentor. I am quoting her " Tiene ta reclama na di tu yu custumbre, ya sabe ya daw te di atun hefe"...I was caught off guard. Lost for words I just proceeded with asking, "Quien man daw se ma'am ya reclama? Nuay ba yo conese atende? then she replied, " Nusabe yo quien...Numa ya lang tu reganya otravez na mga patiente." Ting!!! I can feel my blood rushing through my body...I just said to myself it's futile to try justifying, let go and let loose. I took a breather, thought of positive things and went to continue doing my job. For a while the tactic worked and then at some point the idea came back and it bugged me a lot. I just had to think back of any scenario me taking on my patients and scolding them like foolish dumb assess! I could not recall one instance I reprimanded any of them. I was even asking my companion of any instance that I was doing the allegation set against me, they too can not call to mind me being such. I was left to conclude that my imparting of education to my patients were all but nags. Poor me, extending gestures of concern, was made to appear the antagonist. I learned now that being apathetic as much as I can will do me good. Damn if I do, damn If I don't!

No comments: